Tuesday 21 November 2017

My Gorgeous Grandsons pressie's & card

Hi my friends

We have had a very busy couple of weeks as you can imagine. I can't believe Phoenix will be 2 weeks old today. Paul has taken time off so we can go and see Phoenix as often as we can but we have also managed to do lots of jobs around the house too, including cutting a new door way into our loft via the landing so that I can gain access to the Christmas dec's as I really can't do a vertical ladder to get them down. When we cut the opening through and the plaster board fell towards me, my goodness I think I ran faster than the spiders, talk about arachnophobia, I needed more than a tener lady I needed a toddler pampers. I can now walk in to get the dec's out, but would like a stun gun for spiders. I won't kill one but they've got to learn to maintain a respectful distance, if not I'll SCREAM!.

Paul &  I would love to say a really really big Thank You to you all for your never ending thoughts & prayers, Cards, Presents & flowers. You are such amazing friends. Here are some amazing gifts sent to our home, you really are so special.XX

Excuse my untidy workroom new lighting issues going on in here too.




Grandma's Emergency Bag



Duck for bathing, sailing boats, several forks and spoons, bibs, cups plates & bowls towel ans plastic mat. I'm totally set up to feed my man now.


 Beautiful flowers for Claire & Toby, and for the proud Grand parents.X




Here is my Little man's card I made. We got caught short so they haven't had it for too long. That's why I have only just posted the card. hope you like it. I would have done so many things so different with the layers. Hey Ho! too late, I really didn't want to change it so late down the line. I hope they like it!.

Hera goes.

























Thank you all again for all your support through the most difficult time we have had to go through with one of our children. I have poured my heart out to you all and you have been here for me & my family even though I know it has been so difficult for some of you. Bless You.


Talk Soon, Take care

Love & Hugs to All

Tina XX

  •  
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tina

    Huge congratulations to Claire, Toby, Paul and yourself. When I got the last blog notification I was over the moon for you all. Welcome baby Phoenix!

    The card is gorgeous, the little animals are so cute! Speaking of little animals, how is Half Pint?

    How are you after your ops and all? Hope your feeling so much better and ready to fulfill all those Grandma tasks.

    Dan's wedding was lovely. Shattered after but happy for them. Soon as I got over that it was hospital then various agencies visiting, checking up and I'm almost caught up with myself. Medical stuff all a bit much at present so I'm keeping myself to myself a bit longer.

    Billy sends wags n woofs n fluffy cuddles for you and Half Pint. He's definitely getting older, he sleeps more, his crazy times are shorter but he's still my not so little helper. Mister got a job at a different college and is loving it.

    I'm off to try get a couple of extra hours sleep, give Phoenix a cuddle from us and big hugs to you. Big hugs to all over on Sue's blog too, and to Sue of course.

    Love T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina. Reading on google still not getting your blog over to me although you
    have correct email address. I would love to send something for your beautiful grandson
    if you let me know how. My youngest daughter is feared to death of spiders but in
    Lakeland you can buy a spider catcher without going close to it solved the problem as my husband had to drive miles to get rid of said spider.Love and cuddles to all . would be grateful if you can get
    blog to me. Thanks Mavis L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina. Your card for Phoenix is gorgeous, love all those little animals. I hope it's put in a frame to keep it as part of his bedroom.
    Had to laugh at you and the spiders, will Paul still be going in there to get the things till you know it's spider free??? Enjoy your cuddles when you go to visit this week. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful presents. Such a lovely card, love those little animals. So glad that the start of 2018 will be such a beautiful and special time for you all, you all deserve this happiness. Thinking of you. Hugs Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina
    WOW WOW a Gorgeous card you have made for Phoenix .
    I love all the little animals they ar soooo cute I love it all. Hope Claire will frame it.
    So very pleased for Claire & Toby you & Paul Sending lots of love & many Hug's xxx Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for a beautiful baby boy! Prayers were answered and you all are truly blessed. I thank God for his miracle. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yooohoo sexy grandma !! Lol (shhhh) our secret 😉
    How much do I adore the card you made, it's SO sweet Tina, just like your little man, your thinking little man lol.
    I'd love to know where you got those adorable little animals please ☺ isn't it the best ever card you've made (apart from their wedding card of course) you know how thrilled I am for you all so I need to say no more really do I ? One thing that really warms my heart is that we've shared sad tears and now ecstatic tears of joy and relief and that's an amazing feeling. I'm with you as far as spiders are concerned though, I'm terrified of those horrible blighters too 😨
    So here are my hugs for you all to share and a special hug for your little man xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tina,
    Love the card you made for your grandson Phoenix, especially the animals are adorable too!
    I'm sure the proud parents appreciate your card!
    Hope you are a lot better too Tina?!
    Many hugs to you all and a special hug for Phoenix.
    Take care Tina ,love Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tina,
    Lovely to see you and how amazing that Phoenix is 2 weeks old already. I hope Claire is well and I'm sure you are all in seventh heaven. Enjoy every micro second with them. Your card is beautiful and you are right, people are kind.
    love Maureen xxx
    P.s. I'm with you on spiders, but I'd give them a whack with my shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tina
    Congratulations to Claire & Toby and Grandparents big hugs.
    A Gorgeous card and love the animals on it .

    Hope you feeling better just take it slowly
    love jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete