Saturday 7 November 2020

PHOENIX is 3 Today

Hi My Friends

I  can't believe Phoenix is 3 today, and we can't celebrate it with him because of the pandemic. We spent the day with him last Sunday and he was on top form, we laughed from the time we got there and until we left. he is so into Disney films, and they all start with the castle, hence the birthday card.

He was so enthusiastic to show us his newly decorated bedroom and I was so impressed with the decorators work I've asked Rob ( Robin ) as Phoenix calls him, to do some rooms in our house. He's stained all the beams in their cottage and they look stunning. He's still got to do Claire & Toby's bedroom, the guest room and their kitchen so I can't see me having our rooms done until 2021, but if he's good you don't mind waiting.

 Hopefully I will get to speak or Skype to wish the little light in my life a very Happy 3rd Birthday. XX

Well here we are again in our second lock down. It really doesn't change my lifestyle much other than it takes away my choice to just get in the car and go to see my Craig, Claire & Phoenix.

 Paul usually does the shopping on the way home from work if we need anything and I've stocked up freezers and cupboards from the wholesalers. I've stocked up with the bird food, the cats food and of course Half Pints food too, so I'm ready but, Paul still has to work. Sadly he has to travel to London often and I think the infection numbers are quite high there. I've said to him that if he has to cover London more often then he will be residing in the caravan meals provided of course but no menu offered though.

After picking up Covid at my last hospital appointment back in March I am so scared of getting it again or the Flu as I'm still experiencing the after effects in my chest & my back, I would not wish Covid on my worst enemy. 

 On a happier note.

Andrea Jenkins, if you look in please wish your hubby Ged a very happy lock down birthday today. Love from Drakes Field.

Please take care of yourselves and Stay Safe especially those that have to self isolate. 

I guess this will be a good time to make my Special Christmas cards, so watch this space.

Again Happy Birthday Phoenix & Ged.

 

Here Goes! 







Well that's it for this post. I hope you like Phoenix's 3rd Birthday card.

See you soon with Christmas cards.

Lots of Love & Hugs. Stay Safe everyone.

Tina XX


6 comments:

  1. Morning Tina what a gorgeous card i love it and wish Phoenix a lovely day 3 already xxx

    Not much happening here still not mixing had shopping delivered again hoping we can see family at Christmas .well hugs for you all and take care love jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanie

    Really pleased you like the card. I know 3yrs old already how time is passing so fast.

    Paul is still working on the patio busy digging out a pond. Other than that nothing much happening here either. Really sad we couldn't see Phoenix today on his birthday, but we have spoken and sung happy birthday, we were out in the garden so goodness knows what the neighbours thought of our out of tune version.

    You take care Jeanie Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still all present and correct here! Ged says thank you for the birthday wishes. Hope Phoenix has a great birthday, so sad that we cannot all celebrate with our nearest and dearest. What a lovely card, that will be in Pride of Place on the shelf I'm sure. Take care, Lots of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea

    Really pleased everything is hunkydory. I keep telling my self it's just another day and God willing when this awful pandemic is under control we can celebrate properly with all the missed birthday's and possibly Christmas too, I know I will putting on a big party, that's for sure.

    Hope you enjoy the day with Ged, and really pleased you liked Phoenix's card.

    Take Care & Stay Safe
    Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dearest friend. Whatever you do you never ever fail to take my breath away. Please take extra care, this virus reminds me of a horrible horror movie, as soon as you let your guard down you get attacked. This is the reason I've not been out the house since I looked after a poorly Lottie. I can't wait to see your festive cards, sue's polar bears and penguins are to adorable so if you need any I'll cut some for you ( that offer stands to anyone that visits) just ask don't feel awkward xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Boss

    Lovely to hear from you as always my friend. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about the little elf's have you come up with an idea?

    I'll What sap you soon. Regarding the covid I'm scared witless to go out. I went out just over two weeks ago and I don't intend to out until lock down is over even then I'm not sure if it's ok. As much as I love Christmas I'm not sure the lock down should be lifted for it, I think it's just another window to let the virus in again and set us back even further. I think the group numbers are way too big. Enough moaning!!

    You & Andy stay safe
    Sending Lots of Love and hugs and of course some for Cassie too. ((((xxx))))

    Me XX

    ReplyDelete