Sunday 22 December 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1299551.gif (240×400) xmasgif #christmasevents #christmasart #winterchristmas #vintagechristmas #winterpictures #christmaspictures #ilovesnow #winterscenery





MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS & A HAPPY & HEALTHY 2020
                                                
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND BEING VERY SUPPORTIVE IN 2019 AND I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL STILL VISIT ME AGAIN IN 2020, ALSO I HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE WISHED FOR.

LOTS OF LOVE

TINA XX

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina
    Thank you for your lovely message ,
    Have a Very Happy Christmas and a better New Year .
    with love to you and all the Family
    love jeanie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tina , thank you so much . I’m sorry I’ve been missing but had a few traumas here too! Water through dining room ceiling being the worst! I won’t bore you with details! Also had a lot of internet and phone trouble! Home phone still not in action!
    Have a lovely Christmas!
    Lots of love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. To a lovely lady close to my heart. A beautiful genuine big heart that has had so many upsets and worries since you entered my world, my two wonderful caring blog friends that share so much but have had so many problems that they don't deserve.
    Tina my love, we hope 2020 brings you happier times with much laughter and that your health improves so much that you can continue to share what you love doing so much with us. Such a lovely craft blog with lovely genuine followers, now THAT'S what crafting is all about. Love to Paul and your little but growing family. And much love to anyone that pops by xxx

    ReplyDelete