Saturday 7 March 2020

Evelyn's Card

Hi My Friends

Well!. We had a lovely afternoon over Claire's to celebrate what would have been Evelyn's 4th Birthday. Claire had ordered a lovely spread of food from M&S and it was yummy. She asked if I would do some savoury goodies which I was more than happy to do, then I said  would you like me to do a plate of your favourites which is cheese & pineapple ( how 70's ). It was just the Grandparents and my son Craig there today as we were the only people that got to meet and hold Evelyn ,but it wasn't a sad it's more a bittersweet day but we really did celebrated the day. I know Claire was sad and I made sure she wasn't left alone but I also noted that Claire didn't leave me too much either bless her.

I saw this sentiment stamp on a show on Hochanda a few ago and thought this is just perfect for Evelyn's birthday card and I love the little die of the hands as Toby took a photo of Evelyn's hand in Claire just after Evelyn was born. I think the die was 95p and free delivery from Wish.




Right, Here Goes!




















To those that pop in to visit Thank you.

See you again soon XX

Love & Hugs

Tina XX

13 comments:

  1. What a stunning, heartfelt card. I too am celebrating an anniversary in a few days and this beautiful brought me both comfort and tears. Hugs for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Humberta

      Thank you so much for your lovely message. I'm pleased it brought you comfort but sorry about the tears though. I'm sending you gentle hugs for your sad anniversary soon.

      Love & Gentle Hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Tina, sending love to you all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny

      Thank you Ginny and I'm really pleased you liked the card too.

      Love & Hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
  3. Morning Tina, my goodness what an absolutely stunning card, I love it, and want the sentiment stamps too, they are so apt. I have been thinking of you all so much lately, reading your previous blog was so upsetting for me, as you know I had the same experience as you, the hurt never goes away. So pleased you got together on such a special day. Sending lots and lots of special hugs to you all. xxxx

    stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June

      Thank you June I'm so pleased you liked Evie's card. I do remember when you shared with me the loss of little Amelia. At the time of getting that devastating news you think you are so alone and it's only when it happens to you that you start to hear how many families have been, & going through this sadness. It's a very hard and emotional thing to talk about but it does help.

      Thank you for your lovely thoughts & hugs too and I will pass them on.

      The stamp set is from Hobby Art, it's a clear stamp and the code is CS261D and is called Colin the Robin.

      Thank you again for being here.
      Sending Lots Of Love & hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
  4. Morning Tina such a Gorgeous card you thought of every thing for this card even the beautiful daffodils thank you for sharing it with us .
    We are all thinking of you and Family love and hugs
    jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanie

    Thank you Jeanie I'm really pleased you like little Evie's card. I couldn't have found the die & stamps at a more appropriate time.

    Thank you Jeanie and sending you Love & Hugs too.

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful grandma you are. You are loved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tina, such a beautiful card for Evie and the sentiment is so appropriate. Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy

    Thank you for the hugs. Pleased you liked the card and it's really lovely to see you again too.

    Big Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear special friend. I'm sending you all the love I have and all my gentle hugs to help you feel better very soon. Love you 💖🌹

    ReplyDelete