Sunday 18 April 2021

Claire & Toby's 7th Anniversary card

 

Hi My Friends

You very nearly didn't get this post. 1) My camera was playing up. 2) the computer wouldn't upload my photos from the SD card to the computer. 3) Paul said he would try the SD card on his computer and would you Adam & Eve it, it worked. 4) Paul then had to email me my photo's and I had to do all that save as! faffing, and to boot there were only 3 pictures worth putting on my blog and I'm not that enamoured with them either. Finally 5) After my fall in the garden my hand is still very painful and there was no way I could have made some proper roses, that's why I chose an easy flower die and I'm not that chuffed with the Clematis flowers. So all in all not a good Sunday, ( I hate Sunday's at the best of times, so this was up there for a really naff Sunday. End of moan. I just hope Claire likes it. 

In all fairness my computer has been playing up for quite a while and I've been putting the inevitable of but I can feel a new one coming on, and Paul has been telling me for a long time to treat myself to a new camera. So I can feel a new camera coming on too. Happy Days!!!!!

I hope your weekend has been better than mine.

 

 Here Goes!


 


 


 

Well that's it folks, just the 3 pics today.

Next card is for a friend in early May.

 Take Care & Stay Safe Everyone

Love & Hugs

Tina XX

6 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, oh this card is super duper, don't put yourself down the flowers look amazing and I love the gold and glitter frames and outlines and you know Claire will love it just as we do.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June

      Oh thank you June, I'm really pleased you liked the flowers. The white flower was a china die so not quite sure what that should have looked like. Claire rang last evening to say thank you.

      Love & Big hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
  2. I'm speechless Tina as always. Your talent is up there with the best - our mentor Sue. I could look at your work all day and so many people have saved your cards to pinterest, your a real star (& friend) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi My Friend

      That's a real honour with your comparison to Sue. She was the lady that got me into making cards and haven't looked back since, I've found my niche, and don't forget you were the one that encouraged me into joining the CE design team. I really enjoyed that time.

      I'll be in touch soon. XX

      Lots of Love & Hugs

      Me XX

      Delete
  3. Stunning card and gorgeous flowers always love your flowers ,7Years already give my love to Claire & Toby wish them a lovely day xxx

    Hope your hand and Knee feel better soon ,all i am is aches and pains then we both felt a bit unwell the weekend after 2nd jab but we will get over it just glad to get it done.
    hope you have a better week Tina take care hugs jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeanie

    Thank you Jeanie for saying lovely words about my card & flowers.

    I know 7yrs where on earth has that time gone, It's going way too fast.I'll pass on your love to Claire & Toby when I speak to her tonight. X

    I'll be OK, I'll just keep popping the pills. I'm really pleased that you have had your 2nd jab but your side affects are a bit harsh. I hope you both feel much better soon. I've got my 2nd in May and am hoping I don't get any side affects again, Hey Ho at least I'll have peace of mind.

    Take Care & Stay Safe
    Love & Hugs

    Tins XX

    ReplyDelete