Wednesday 14 May 2014

Best Wishes
Hi everyone,  sorry it's another late entry,  I have been busy with Claire & Toby's Blessing on the 24th of this month. Thinking of last minute things to do for the party food. Hubby not happy I 've got my voice back. Yay.

Products used:-)

8" X 8" Black card
Silver mirri board card
Sue Wilson Frame dies
Californian collection, Napa Valley
California  collection, San Francisco
California collection, Beverley Hills
California collection, Corner border & tag
Sue Wilson Finishing touches, Beautiful classic rose
C&C 12 X 12 pearlescent pasrel blush card

I'm really sorry again, I can't remember who the butterfly die is from, sorry, hopefully someone  will tell me.

I hope you like this one

Hope the sun will shine for you all tomorrow.

Tina XX






6 comments:

  1. Hi Tina
    Wow such a wonderful card so very beautiful and no mistake, I love it and that magnificent bow takes it to a higher level.
    You are a very busy lady and no mistake, how do you sleep at night with all your creative ideas running through your head and planning all the catering for Clare's Blessing? Do take care not to overdo things, so pleased you are on the road to recovery, the man of the house should not complain don't I remember you saying he gave you this cold in the first place! lol
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Tina, another WOW card from you, I just love everything about it, glad you have got your voice back and feeling a lot better, don't go over doing it before you are 100% . Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, Tina, Oh! WOW! I love, love, love this beautiful card.
    Your Roses are so wonderful.
    Glad you have your voice back, don't over use it for a few days!!!
    My visitors have just left for their journey back down to Yorkshire.
    Having some "feet up time" before I get going again.
    Happy crafting
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card - luv everything about it xx beautiful flower and bow too xx gorgeous xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina,
    Told you I get round to the blogs eventually lol!
    Super card. The rose is gorgeous. Great photography too, I must say. You always seem to have fantastic lighting for your shots.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tina, another wonderful card, love the design with the dies, and the ribbon and butterfly is gorgeous, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete