Saturday 6 September 2014

Hopefully a card soon

Hi to everyone that regularly visits my blog, and to those who just pop in.

I'm sorry I have'nt put a card on my blog lately, but my daughter Claire was rushed into hospital on Thursday with suspected appendicitis. She is still waiting to find out if she is going to be operated on. They did an internal scan yesterday and we were told that the surgeon would talk to her later that day, when we had to leave late last evening the surgeon had still not arrived. Claire is in so much pain and is on very high doses of morphine and very regularly. She has'nt eaten since Wednesday, and yesterday was allowed to sip a small amount of water. Hopefully something will be decided today. I just thank God it did'nt happen when she was on honeymoon  in America last month, although maybe she would been treated by now, it's so frustrating watching your child go through so much pain.

Hopefully Claire will be sorted soon and we can breath easy again and life can get back to normal. Although I don't have a clue what that is lately.

Thank you again for your visit.

Tina XX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Oh dear I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter and I do hope they make there minds up soon. How terrible for her to be suffering all this time. It makes my blood boil to read about things like this, Claire really shouldn't have to wait all this time to see a surgeon. You must be going through hell waiting to find out what's going on and seeing Claire in so much pain. My thoughts are with you and your dear daughter and I hope they do something about it today.
    Take care Tina and hope you get some better news from the hospital today. Will pop back later in the day to see if you have posted any more news.
    God bless

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tina. That's not good for Claire to be in so much pain and the surgeon not turning up. They do think they are a law unto themselves. Yes it's good that it didn't happen while they were away, but I bet she would have been seen and operated on very quickly. You are fairly going through the mill this year, we will just hope and pray that she has been seen and operated on soon. Sending (((((( hugs))))) to you all, as I know you will all be needing them. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete