Sunday 17 February 2019

Claire's Birthday Card

Hi My Friends

This is Claire's birthday card. The very first rose I made when I started to play with foamiran, which I wasn't willing to show  and put it in my (  maybe use later box ). I found it again today and thought maybe I could use that on Claire's card. I pulled it about a bit and took petals off and ended up with what you can see.

Phoenix has and is really poorly at the moment having just had his jabs, teething and this nasty flu like bug going around. It was Claire's birthday Saturday and we were going to get together to celebrate but Phoenix was too poorly so it was a see how he is on Sunday. It wasn't until early afternoon that we got a call to say come over which we did but my goodness Phoenix looked so bad and he didn't want anyone except his mummy. After a good hour he started to come around a bit and I did get some really special smiles and chuckles and while eating around the table we had some very funny conversations with him. He then had is bath, medication a bottle and we left when it all went quiet.

 I made this late and in the early hours and when I had finished I was so tired even to put up the little studio, so it's just in my messy workroom so the pictures are not that good.

In the next couple of months my work room is going upstairs, my work room that I work in now and the dining room is going to become our lounge and the lounge we have now is going to become the dining room. So a lot of work ahead, and when that is finished we then have to get the garden up together as we are having a big get together for our 40th wedding Anniversary on the 14th July. Plus I'm going to do all the invites too, so a lot of work ahead. I'll take pictures of the before and after if you'd like to see the progress.


 Here Goes!




















Well it's coming up for midnight Sunday and am really quite tired so I'll say good night.  I'll show my sister's card over the next couple of days. Take Care all and hope to see you all again soon.

Hope you liked the card!

Love & Hugs to all

Tina XX

6 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, wow Claire must have loved this, it is so beautiful and the flower is a treat, what dies did you use, they look stunning, could they be Sue Wilsons's I ask myself.


    Wishing Phoenix better soon, it is awful when they are teething and following their jab's but it has to be done, I can remember crying every time I took my 3 sons to have theirs, but it is far better to have a few days of misery and lot's of cuddles then the other option of them getting a serious illness later.

    Wow looks like major work is happening in the Eldridge household, wish someone would do that for me, I have the spare bedroom but it looks a tip, I have so much stuff I don't know what to do with it, my hubby says I could start up my own shop with all the stuff I have......tuff I say xx

    Anyway have a great day,

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June

      Claire did love the card, thank you, and you are right they are Sue Wilson dies. The most superior dies on the market that makes it easy to make a good card.

      This will be the last thing to do in Drakes Field, then I think it's time to sit back and enjoy.

      Rang today about Phoenix and he's just the same, feeling very sorry for himself. You're right, I agree they need those jabs as the illness is so much worse. It's just sad to watch them struggle.

      Thank you for always being my first comment, it really does mean a lot.

      Hope you are well June, take care.X

      Tina XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Tina A gorgeous card love that background .

    Hope Phoenix will be better soon , My great grandson who was 2 years old was very poorly with bug and chest but doctor would not give him any thing for it said he must get over it himself very hard for moms though.
    Hugs to you all jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanie

    Glad you liked Claire's card. The back ground is all down to Sue Wilson.

    I really hope your little man is on the mend now but it is so sad to watch them go through the trials of building up an immunity to these awful bugs. Phoenix was poorly like this early last month and they gave him antibiotics and with in 24hrs there was a complete changes in him, but this time they say it's a virus and he has to ride it out just like your little grandson. It is very hard for the moms & dads they and feel just as run down with no sleep. It's so hard to watch, but we're just on call when needed.

    Love & Hugs to you all Jeanie

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WO WOW stunning card for Clair's birthday Tina. I love your rose. Love the background too.
    Hope Phoenix gets better soon my little four year old grandson Harry has had this horrible bug for two weeks.
    Good luck with all the moving of your rooms.
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda

    Another 3 Wow's, Thank you so much. I have to say when I made that rose it went into the bin several times and Paul said it's fine just store it you might use it sometime. I guess when you're up against a busy time it's just the time to look in your maybe boxes.

    Oh Lynda, so sorry Harry has been poorly too, I hope it won't be long long before he is fit and well.

    You're alway's welcome to come and help knock down walls and decorate if you like!!

    Sending you Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete