Tuesday 12 February 2019

Birthday Card


Hi my friends

I hope you are all well?

February is my busy birthday month. Craig's was on the 4th, Paul's was on the 11th, Claire's is on the 16th and my sister's is on the 18th.

Craig normally opens his cards here and leaves them here too. I must say he did take his handmade Christmas card home this year though. Paul had bought him a saucy card this year so I didn't have to make him one. Paul's is shown here today and I'm hoping to put Claire's on at the weekend and my sisters next week. I have to say this is one of the most difficult cards I've photographed in a long time trying to get the background lit up. I must get a new camera. It's not a patch on my last one but it was a lot more money. any suggestions or recommendations for a good camera.

I haven't mentioned Phoenix for a while. He is now walking and is into everything, literally, but my goodness he's a lot of fun and he really is a lovely tempered little man and he enjoys very long cuddle time with me while watching Moana, such special moments along with his baby babble about the film.  Long may that continue .

I've added a video of Phoenix talking to himself in the mirror wrapped up in his towel after his bath and Claire caught it on her phone. 



Here Goes!


























I watch this every morning as it starts my day day off with a big smile.

Hope you like today's blog.

Hope to see you again soon.

Love & Hugs

Tina XX

6 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, oh what a stunning card, I really like this, I wonder what diess you have used, I recognise some of Sue Wilsons, brilliant colour combination too.

    Now little Phoenix is such a wonderful little lad, I was in fits this morning listening to him, even my hubby came and watched the video, what an adorable little boy he is and what joy he brings to you all. xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello June

      I can't thank you enough for your lovely comment about Paul's card, really pleased you liked it.

      I'm really chuffed Phoenix made you smile this morning he really is a tonic for me and the family and thank you for calling him adorable.

      You're right on the dies. Most of them were Sue's but the balloons were a die from China it was only 69p and free postage. I don't know how they do it. you have to wait a few weeks for delivery though. If you ever see any die cuts on my blog that you like I am always happy to cut them and forward them to you.

      Sending lots of Love & Hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
  2. Morning Tina
    A Gorgeous card today and a great video of Phoenix a lovely liitle boy and growing up so fast .

    must addmit cheered me up this morning thankyou.
    love to you all hugs jeanie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanie

      I hope you are well.

      Glad you liked my card today, Thank you.

      I can't believe how he changes in appearance and his achievements change from week to week too, he's amazing.

      Really pleased he cheered you up this morning.X

      Sending you Love & Hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
  3. Hiya hon. Just waiting for video to load but it's not too happy about sharing this handsome boy with me ! But I'm so glad you've shared your stunning card. I do love the mono colour scheme it just stands out and looks really expensive. Had an extremely frustrating week craft wise which is why it was short and sweet but sent something for you to read on whatsap, another reason for my silence. Love you loads xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Boss

    Glad you liked Paul's card Steph, I really struggle with the man cards. I'll send you the video on whatsap later.

    I'll contact you on whatsap.

    Lots of Love & Hugs Steph

    Me XX

    ReplyDelete