Wednesday 21 August 2019

Party Pics & Cards

Hi My Friends

I'm sorry there are not very many photo's as I still haven't contacted the family for their contribution. These are a few taken by Craig on the day and Paul the day after. Craig said there was so much happening and so many people to catch up with he only took a few. I have heard that everyone had a brilliant day and also had a few Thank You cards before I have managed to get my Thank you cards out.

I sat and tried making some cards while I was in bed recovering, but I wasn't that pleased. So I went back to an old favourite stamp. Their not perfect but it's the best I could do with a dodgy neck. I did sit at my work desk and stick on sequins but when I went to put the cards in the envelopes the sequins fell off, I don't know why as it was a new bottle of Cosmic Shimmer glue. So I had to pick all them off and I went for some AB sticky gems instead. I hope they stay on the cards in the post.

I have a few cards to make for September, 1 guy card and a 50th b'day card. So will post them here soon.




This is what I call the tunnel drive, the tunnel is made by a linen Tree and a Mulberry tree, but you can't see all the balloons at the bottom of the drive.


This is one of the patio's to the side of the Kitchen


You can't quite see Claire, Toby, Phoenix with aunty Teresa. Phoenix had decided he didn't want an ice cream on his 1st visit to the ice cream van he just wanted a cone in each hand minus the ice cream. He was so chuffed with his choice.



This is Half Pint looking for left overs after the ice cream van had gone


My niece made this cake for us and I didn't realise what the topper said until a while later. I will be having a few strong words with her later, Bless her. She was one of our bridesmaids.



These are the Thank you cards after replacing the sequins. They're not what I wanted to make but were so easy. It's was just a stamp and a stampin up punch, a little glue and glitter and gems with a little matt and layering and butterflies of course.





Back of envelope


Front of envelopes.


So That it folks! Normality will resume soon I HOPE!!

Take care everyone see you soon

Love and Hugs

Tina XX

3 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, love the photo's, what a fabulous garden you have. Also love the 2 cones for Phoenix, he has got it right ha ha..... the cake is out of this world what a wonderful thing to do.....I like the words so unusual too. xx

    Also love the thank you cards, I know it normally takes a while for the sequins to stick using wet glue, have you tried small glue dots... not telling granny how to suck eggs. ha ha.

    Take care and hope you nexk gets better soon.

    Special hugs,

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    Thank you, glad you liked the photo's. The garden wasn't as neat as it usually is as we ran out of time. Hey Ho! a job to do in the Autumn. We have to make a rose garden somewhere for all our beautiful rose bushes we were given.

    Phoenix is really special, we ordered dairy free salted caramel ice cream as that's his favourite but NO he just wanted dry cones.

    I never thought of the tiny glue dots, thank you for that June.

    Thank you for always commenting too.

    Lots of Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my lovely. I've been popping by every other day and the day I don't check in you post lol. Your card is so pretty and keepsakes for friends and family. I can't make out all the topper on your cake just one stands out but if it created a laugh so what, you certainly have a creative family between you and claire and your niece, how wonderful to have such a talent. One my mother had so the only thing I remember about her and growing up was watching her decorate the cakes with more love than she showed me but that's the past thank God. Im trying so hard to get my interest back but for as long as i have Particraft, you and the fb group Paul started up I have so many stunning pieces of inspiration to look at and adore ☺ I really hope that neck of yours is feeling a lot less painful, I can't imagine what you went through my dear lovely friend. Look forward to seeing the other cards you need to make, take it easy chick. Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete