Saturday 28 September 2019

50th birthday card , holiday piccies & a little video of my little man.

Hi My Friends

I'm so sorry I haven't been on my blog for a while. My neck is still giving me pain. I can hold it up without my hands but if I bend over it is easier to let it fall forward rather than try and hold it up. I'm still doing my exercises and I'm still on strong codeine Ibuprofen & paracetamol but I know this can't go on and the numbness has gone to a 3rd finger, so I need more help me thinks!!

I decided to make an eclipse card for Emma's 50th as they are quite a striking card and just a little different.I made the flowers with one of my favourite flower dies, they are  the Sue Wilson Orange Blossom dies. I do have the stamp that goes with these dies but I thought putting the veins in with a small ball tool and colouring them would be a little softer as the paper is quite busy even thought it's  pastel colours.


Here Goes!!




















While we in Yorkshire we drove to see the Angel of the North. We thought it was very impressive, brilliant architecture.


Paul said that I should make something quick to say that our little Angel of the South met the Angel of the North. We sent this picture with Evelyn's rose I had made and the message to Claire and she loved it.








This was Phoenix on Friday afternoon. He loves to play with my pot of crystals, but we don't like the clearing them up after he has gone home. Hey Ho! but it makes him happy. I dare say we will still be finding them over the next few day's . Also Phoenix getting excited watching one of his favourites on CBeebies whilst trying to tidy up too.

Paul bought me a new Camcorder for my birthday next month, but I couldn't resist giving it a go.I think I'm going to need  many more memory cards as this was just one of many video's taken yesterday.

See you all soon, Take care

Lots of Love & Hugs to you all

Tina XX


6 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, lovely to hear from you, sorry that your neck etc. is still playing you up, as you say you might need to take this further xx.

    Oh I love the card I am sure she will love it too, very special xx

    Now what can I say about Phoenix, he is growing so quickly only seems like yesterday he was born, I can imagine you trying to find all the crystals once he has gone, but as you say he enjoys it and every time he does something he is learning - amazing how kiddies love CBeebies isn't it, when I was a kid is was listen with mother on the radio. What memories.

    Take care of yourself and enjoy your birthday next week.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    Thank you for always being here. I hope you are keeping well.

    Time is just flying and I can't believe Phoenix will be 2 in November, where have those 2 yrs gone it's frightening.

    I remember watching the tv with watch with mother when the big daisy would open and Bill and Ben would be on or Andy Pandy. Oh the innocents of those days until Des O' Conner did his interpretation of Andy Pandy. That made me laugh too.

    My birthday is not until the 22nd October, but I'm sure I will enjoy it Thank you June. Glad you liked the card too.

    Take Care June

    Lots of Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetheart. What a fabulous card you are clever. Alison (nurse) follows your beautiful blog and messaged me today she's very very concerned. Hope you've managed to read my whatsap message if not please do and she begs you to act on it. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph

    I know you have been very concerned, I've been following the instructions that the GP gave me and although it gives me a short term relief and hours of pain relief it's when I do housework ie:- dishwasher, making the bed or just washing my hair it sets me back. I missed out on my niece's party at the weekend as I couldn't stand the thought of an 1 1/2hr drive to Bath then the party and another long journey home. I am going to make an appointment this week. Thank you Alison for your concern too.

    I'll talk to you tomorrow Steph

    Love & Hugs

    Me XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina Sorry to hear you are suffering with neck so painful (mine settled at moment)thank goodness you must make an appointment so you can have some pain relief.

    Such a Beautiful card and love the video of your little man he is gorgeous big hugs xx.

    Hope you feel better soon love to you all jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeanie

    Glad to hear that your neck pain is behaving, long may it continue. I've contacted the doctor again to get another appointment to be referred.

    Glad you liked the card and of course my little man.He puts a permanent smile on my face every time I see him he's a real treasure.

    Lots of Love & Hugs to you Jeanie

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete