Saturday 15 February 2020

Claire's Birthday Card

Hi my Friends

I said Claire's card was going to be a bit different for me, I tried a mixed media card. I have to say it took a lot of thought and I raided loads of boxes in my craft room to find things to add to the card. I even went into the summer room and found an old crocheted doily that I cut in half and the other half in quarters. Anyway all the rummaging ended up making this card for Claire.

 Just my sister's card to make for Tuesday and that's my busy February done.

I hope you are all managing to survive the Storm Dennis, He's a real fierce one. The wind is really battering against my workroom window and occasionally they creak, Take care if you are out and about.

Love & Hugs

Tina XX


Here Goes!
























Well that's Claire Bear's card for this year. I hope she likes it.







7 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, WOW this is gorgeous, she is gong to love it, how can you top this card, well I wouldn't know.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    Thank you for the WOW. It's been manic here today with Claire's birthday brunch, an early start, full on cooking and entertaining and then everyone goes and you think What just happened but you know you enjoyed it very much. Just one more celebration for this month on Tuesday and then I can have a cake making break. YAY!!

    Take care June and thank you for being there ( here ).

    Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Tina. Is there nothing you can't do, you're so talented and have a brilliant creative and imaginative mind. If I tempted anything like that it would look like I'd vomited honestly, your work is magnificent sweetheart. I'm so happy to see you are back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Boss

    Glad you like it Steph. Today I'm making another mixed media for my sister's birthday tomorrow. This mixed media really makes you think what to put on the card and realise I don't have that much but enjoying all the same.

    Be in touch soon I have had MRI results & Ultra sound.

    Sending you Lots of Love & Hugs Steph

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina such a gorgeous card love the flowers so pretty ,give Claire my love .

    All the birthdays together i have had that end of January through February been one ech week .

    lots of love jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Jeanie, I will pass your love on to Claire when I speak to he on Thursday.

      It's been a busy old month for us both, hope you are taking a break too.

      Love & hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
    2. I Meant Wednesday. I Passed on your love, and Claire said thank you very much Jeanie XX

      Delete