Thursday 13 February 2020

Paul's Card

Hi My Friends

Late posting card for Paul.

I have been really busy making birthday cards, cakes special birthday meals that were asked for. Craig wanted steak with all the trimmings, Paul wanted homemade chicken pie chips & beans and Claire wants a brunch on Sunday so that by the afternoon she can get Phoenix back home for his nap. Finally it's it's Chicky's birthday ( my sister ) , so the meal for her is anything to do with fish. In between I have been making theirs b'day cards. So Wednesday if I don't go to see Phoenix I will be horizontal with a brandy & babycham on a drip. Poor little Phoenix has been really poorly with this awful cold/flu virus that has been doing the rounds. We thought he had got over it but it came back again, it really has been a nasty bug but I have enjoyed all the cuddles with him, bless him.

I hope you all came through that awful storm Ciara without too much damage. We had a tree blown over across the path from the front door to the cars but no real damage and to think we are going to have to batten down the hatches for the next storm on the way at the weekend. Watching the news about all the flooding my heart really goes out to them as for a lot of them it's a repetitive occurrence and are not getting the help they had been promised. It's the farm animals & wildlife that really upsets me the most too.

If you are doing anything for Valentines day enjoy!


Here Goes!



 














Hopefully I'm going to make Claire's card tomorrow & Saturday. Trying something different for me. I hope it turns out ok or I can see me working through the night to do make another card.


Take care everyone in this diabolical weather,  hopefully see you soon.

Love & Hugs

Tina XX

3 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, so pleased to see that you are back with all the news, I think I must have overlooked the last blog entry, so sorry, I have had nightmares with my PC, eventually it had to go off to be repaired, they put a new operating system in it so now I am in the process of downloading all my data from the cloud.....it takes forever, but enough about me. How is poor Phoenix doing now it is horrible when they are not well but you do get to have lots of cuddles. A beautiful card for Paul, yes I like it and am looking forward to seeing the others you are doing. I do hope your health is a bit better and your not in too much pain.

    Happy Valentines day x

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    Aren't computers a pain, can't do without them though. Mine was playing up last week while trying to reply to Jeanie. We realised what had happened, Mo Mo one of the cats came up on my desk for a cuddle but I didn't realise straight away until the computer was flashing at me that her butt was on the keyboard and somehow she had changed some format that wouldn't allow me to reply. Thank goodness Paul & Craig are both in computer work. Paul in hardware & Craig in software.

    I'm glad you liked Paul's card, I did have a mental block and found it really hard to think of something to make, Hey Ho it's done now.

    I have 3 more hospital visits. One for MRI results for my neck and ultra sound results, another to see a plastic surgeon about an op on my arms and another one for my knee. To say I'm feb up of hospitals is an understatement. I hope you are well June?

    Sending Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah I'm loving this. Does Paul realize how lucky he is? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete