Monday 15 February 2021

Claire's Birthday Card

Hi my Friends

Another birthday card, this time it's a girlie card YaY! Happy Birthday Claire for the 16th Feb XX

It wasn't until I had finished that I realised the colour scheme was the same as last year, so message to myself for next year ( new colour needed please ). This is her 1st lock down birthday and she text to say that the weather is going to be awful tomorrow too, so won't even be able to get out with Phoenix for a walk. So we've transferred money for her to have a takeaway, I hope she enjoys it.

Just one more card to make for this month and that's for my sister for the 18th Feb. My next card is for my little Angel Evelyn. I always make her a card for Claire to keep in Evelyn's memory box, can you believe she would have been 5yrs old on the 3rd March. It still hurts like hell.

Here goes for Claire's Card!













Well that's it folks, Hope you like it.

Stay Safe Everyone

Love & Big Hugs

Tina XX




 

4 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, oh my word what a gorgeous card, the glowers are amazing, and the middle well I am sure Claire will adore it and cherish it as she reaches another milestone. I know that as I get older 73 now, the milestones come round too quick ha ha.

    Where has those 5 years gone, I know it still hurts as I am in the same position, every time I hear her name mentioned it brings all the memories flooding back.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    I know you understand this pain too, sending you big gentle hugs.

    Thank you June for your lovely comment about Claire's card, I put extra glue on it as it's shaker card and I know Phoenix will be giving it some wellie.

    Thank you again for always being here.X

    Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling such a stunning keepsake for your little girl, how and when did they grow up so quickly, my back was only turned for a minute to get the snuggly blanket and then we're making plans for a 40th before Boris locks us down again. Lou managed to escape lockdown last year by the skin of her teeth if you remember. Anyway Tina you make the most beautiful and wonderful cards with all of them pinned and on pinterest reaching the other side of the world. Claire is a very lucky young lady and I hope she enjoys her birthday treat and card from the loveliest parents. Love you stay safe thinking of you always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh one more thing, have you by any chance seen a guy playing tennis die, I know you visit more die sites than i do and I've been meaning to text you and ask last week but forgot. Bye for now sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete