Friday 11 February 2022

2nd Card for February

 Hi My Friends


Well I just about came up with an idea for Paul's birthday card, cutting it really fine, and just finishing it and taking photos at 1.55am today. Later today Paul has asked for dinner, shepherds pie, apple fritters & a home made coffee cake with morello cherry filling with coffee cream cheese frosting. So a busy day tomorrow. IBM give their employees the day off on their birthday,. so the weather in Wiltshire is meant to be sunny, nippy but dry so Paul is planning a long walk. He'll be driving and parking the the car goodness knows where, catching a train to goodness knows where, then walking back to the car. Itinerary to be left for me tomorrow. I would have loved to do that with him but maybe post knee op I can next year. 

I have a busy week next week as it's Claire's 40th on the 16th Feb so another card to make, YAY! a girly one.

I hope you are all well and still staying safe.


Here Goes!






I curved the Happy Birthday die cuts.



Well that's Paul's card, I hope you like it.

Take Care & Stay Safe

Love & Hugs

Tina XX


5 comments:

  1. Hi Tina

    Hope you all enjoyed that Chinese for Craig's birthday. Wow, Paul has put quite a request list in for his birthday meal. It was mine a couple of weeks ago so had a belated Burn's night and a birthday dinner in one - Mister brought and cooked me some gluten free haggis with neeps and tatties... Mmmmm! (More than happy to celebrated a part of my heritage when it's so delicious!) Then the next night for our Sunday roast we had lamb. Misters mum found me some little free-from chocolate cakes too so I really was in (my) food heaven. Back to behaving now though (most of the time!).

    You really are good at man cards, the background for is superb and choosing to manipulate the sentiment to curve it to match is really clever.

    Have fun making Claire's card, I bet you're itching to get out the flower dies and the ribbons!

    We're going to a gig tonight, we brought the tickets in November 2019, in amazed I found them again! We don't care what everyone else is doing, we'll be in our masks, at least it will muffle the sound of our singing along!

    Big hugs and wee Pint Sized ones for pup

    T x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi T

      Happy belated birthday Trace XX, sounds like you had a good feast too!

      Chinese was Fab, but just having all the family together was the best bit.

      Yep! Paul loves his food, but desert has changed to pancakes with banana fritters coated with golden syrup. Cake is made, shepherds pie made just needs to go in the oven when he gets back from his walk. fritters will be made fresh.

      Got an idea for Claire's card so I'll work on that over the weekend. Craig rang today to say that his girlfriend has Covid. She is/was making Claire's birthday cake. Dawn works in the family business of bakers in Bournemouth, so might I be making her cake I hope she won't be disappointed.

      What's the gig? I'm with you on the mask, though I've never heard you sing 😉. Enjoy yourselves. I'd love to hear about it.

      Glad you liked Paul's card.

      Take Care, Stay Safe & wear that mask to protect you and others ears 👂😷😃

      Love & Big Hugs

      Tina XX


      Delete
  2. Hi Tina Great card some great ideas for mens cards.

    I have lots of birthdays this month Grandaughters this week mine last friday 80th don,t tell anyone .

    Sounds like your going to be busy coffee cake my favourite .give my love to the family and hope Paul has agreat day hugs Jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanie

      A very Happy belated birthday, I'd loved to have made you a card! and your secrets safe with me 😃.

      Most of the birthday boys wishes are done, lets hope he enjoys the washing up for his birthday treat 👍.

      Really pleased you liked his card.

      Sending you love back to you and your family too. I'll pass your message onto Paul.

      Love & Big Hugs Jeanie
      Tina XX

      Delete
  3. Morning Tina, so sorry I didn't comment on the day, I have been so busy - the card is absolutely stunning, I am loving the white rays with the red and black, I am sure he loved it. Hope you are keeping well, we are all fine here.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete