Thursday 3 February 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG. 1st card of February

Hi My Friends

 

Firstly, Happy Birthday to my amazing son. Happy Birthday Sonshine!! ( that's just my way of spelling sonshine. ). Craig has been amazing over the year's. Overcoming bullying and a serious eating disorder, or should I say managing it, and also Anxiety. He joined MIND, who helped him so much and has since become an ambassador for MIND. He does lectures about the problems he has had and encourages people with the same problems to TALK. Talk to Mum, Dad, family, friends, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends Just talk. He's been amazing and I don't know how he has had the strength to get up on a stage and be filmed and open up about his issues and have listened to other people going through what he has. He is just My amazing Wonderful Sonshine XX.

 

Secondly, you know how we all struggle with a man card. Well this is all I could come up with. Hope you approve. Paul's card I've decided to regress as he gets older and I'm going to make it pretty childish ( I think? ). Hey Ho! at this stage he'll be lucky to get one!

 

Here Goes!

 


 

 


 

 


 

 


   

Well that's it for this week. Paul's card next Friday.

Take Care & Stay Safe.

Love & Hugs

Tina XX

4 comments:

  1. Man cards are not the easiest, this is a cracker though

    Happy birthday to Craig and well done for overcoming so much and using that to help others. What a great guy your son is.

    Hope you and the family are keeping well. Sending big loves to the Little Dog.

    Hugs all around, T x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi T

      It's really lovely to hear from you again, How are you? Craig & his girlfriend and the rest of my gorgeous family are coming over tomorrow for a Chinese to celebrate Craig's birthday. (all tested before hand). He wanted me to make A coffee cake with coffee frosting, too much coffee for me but that's his choice. Paul picked up a mega Chinese take away tonight, for tomorrow at noon. I'm sure everyone will go home with a big meal for Sunday.

      We're OK hun, and I will give littlen your love.

      Lots of love & hugs Trace

      Tina & Half Pint XX

      Delete
  2. Afternoon Tina, hope you are well, such a beautiful card for Craig's birthday, you never cease to amaze me with you stunning creations.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi June

    I'm fine thank you June, I hope you are too.

    Well that was an exhausting weekend of party celebrations, and we were still eating Chinese food on Sunday.
    (NO MORE Chinese for a long while PLEASE).

    Glad you liked Craig's card. I'm a bit blank on what card to make for Paul though!

    Take Care June
    Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete