Thursday 29 November 2018

Another Christmas card

Hi My Friends

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last blog.

There should have been 2 Cards today but because of my clumsiness there is only the one card.
Mo Mo the cat wanted a cuddle as I was setting up to take the photo's of the cards, . I had only just walked back into my room with a nice a cup of tea and sat down as she jumped up on my desk I picked the cup up so she wouldn't knock it over. I raised the mug quite fast and when my hand stopped the liquid didn't, then I could see Mo was in line for a red hot deluge so I covered her but one of my cards took the full brunt of the hot tea, the only thing I could save was the poinsettia so as there wasn't enough time to remake another card I stuck the poinsettia onto this card and added a few more fluffy stamens.  I hope you don't feel too cheated.

I'm off out with Claire Friday night after looking after Phoenix. I think I am going to be pretty tired. Claire booked us in to a making a Christmas wreath evening with tea & mince pies. If it's any good I'll put it the blog over the weekend in between putting Christmas dec's up.

Here goes!













Be back again soon with more Christmas cards.

I can't wait for the Christmas cards to be done and dusted as I have bought some beautiful flower dies and can't wait to use them, and of course it means looking forward to Spring, not that I'm wishing my life away, just Winter and the cold.

Sending Love & Hugs to you all & Thank you all again

Tina XX

6 comments:

  1. Afternoon Tina, oh this sample is gorgeous, and the double poinsettia is a happy accident, love it.

    Enjoy your evening with Claire and the Christmas Wreath making, I bet you enjoy it. Special hugs xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June

      I was so tired yesterday after a full on day with a poorly little man and then an evening making a wreath. It was really good fun, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. We were a bit late getting there by 15 minutes in which time the teacher had shown how to moss the ring and all the other ladies had taken all the best foliage. We felt a bit rushed too. Never the less I came home with a wreath but still tittivating it.

      Thank you June for your lovely comment, I really do appreciate it.

      Special Hugs to you too

      Tina XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Tina Gorgeous card and love your flowers ,looking forward to seeing your flowers in the spring.
    hugs jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanie

    Thank you Jeanie. I'm looking forward to making Spring flowers too I'm becoming poinsettia'd out.

    Love & Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya love for goodness sake how long have I been sleeping to miss this post ?! Did I dream a horror dream, did the cat really cause you to drench one of your cards, it was probably destined for the recycle paper bin anyway lol OMG I'd have screamed and phoned the cat's league straight away, you know me well enough now to know I'm teasing you 😉 what an awful shame as I know it takes you double the amount of time to put your cards together you're such a perfectionist but I can't imagin how awful it could have been for Mo so you did the right thing in the long run. But what a stunning card this is, you put your all into your flowers Tina I can almost catch their scent they look so real. I've tried to get on top of my order but it seems never ending 2 down 8 to go !! Andy's overslept so I better go and take his first caffeine intake for the day before Cassie plaits all four legs and ends up scooting round on her nose. Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Boss

    I know you're really busy right now with your order, you worry too much. It's just lovely to see you when you can.

    I'd step on hot coals for my furry family, I know you are just as soft too. I did use a couple of choice words but not at Mo but at my own stupidity. Now that image of Cassie made me laugh I thought it was Hiwarwious.

    Special Love & Hugs Boss

    Me XX

    ReplyDelete