Friday 4 December 2020

Christmas cards & door wreath

Hi My Friends

Thank you to everyone who looks in to see what I have been up to and an even bigger thank you when you leave me a message.

How has the latest lock down been for you. I have to say that I found this one a lot harder, weather doesn't help either. I know we're not as bad as a lot of people further up country so I really shouldn't complain, but it's hard not to.

Are you all ready for the big day, and are you even going to have one. I would rather put Christmas off until the new year as still experiencing side effects of covid, but Claire asked the other day if they could come over for Boxing day dinner. I immediately said yes but I'm seriously having second thoughts. I know I will feel so sad for Craig being on his own over the festive period if we don't do Boxing day, at least Claire has Phoenix & Toby,but I really don't want to be part of the spreading covid crew. The only thing I have up my sleeve is, if it's sunny and on dry Boxing day is to wrap up warm and Christen our new patio and have turkey sarnies cold meats and party food.

Hoping to get the dec's up over the weekend, outside at least, so will take a photo of the finished patio with Christmas lights to boot.

Anyway onto My Christmas cards for this year. You can see more 0f the 3d effect in real life or if under a light. See what you think?


Here Goes!

 

 
 


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 

 
 
The Dawn Bibby Wreath. I thoroughly enjoyed making this.
 


 
 

Well that's it Folks!

I hope you like what you see. I will put a picture of the new patio with outside dec's in a couple of days.


Stay Safe everyone

Lots of Love & Hugs

Tina XX


3 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, such beautiful cards and the wreath is stunning, you are one very talented lady. I am loving the new 3D embossing folders, they are so much better then the ordinary ones, especially when you add the ink to the embossing folder before putting it through the die machine, it comes out amazing.

    We were due to go to our youngest son on Christmas day for lunch but have decided not to this year, it is so dangerous out there, have been isolating for so many months now, have a freezer full of food so we will not starve, once the covid is gone (or mainly eradicated) we will have a party to celebrate a few things that have happened this year. Have a lot of family in Swale, Kent and we live in Medway so at the moment we are the highest infection rate in the UK, I do wish that people would follow the rules, it only needs to be adhered to properly and I am sure the infection rate will drop, it did in the summer.

    Anyway enough moaning. Have a lovely Christmas and a safe and happy 2021. Special hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    Thank you so much June. I'm with you on the 3d EB's. I tried to put a night sky behind the deer's but it came out with a white edge around them hence just blending the night sky with distress oxide.

    I think you are doing the right thing staying at home for Christmas. At least now there is a light at the end of the tunnel with the vaccinations but we've all got to get one first.

    What ever you do at Christmas I hope you have a lovely one and enjoy a damn good party in 2021. I think we all deserve one.

    Lots of Love & Hugs to you June

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's at the same time a decent place which i extremely savored browsing. Isn't day to day that provide the prospect to observe an item. sliding door company

    ReplyDelete