Tuesday 15 December 2020

YET ANOTHER SCAM

Hi my friends

I've just been contacted by a scammer saying that she was from M&S and that I had won a washing machine and all I had to do is say if I wanted an Indesit or a Hotpoint. I laughed and said this is a scam, she tried to reassure me that she she wasn't going to ask for any card details and that I had won so just choose. She seemed a bit pushy so I cut her off. She then rang me back saying this was a genuine phone call and that I had won and just choose which make washing machine I wanted so that they could arrange delivery. I gave some excuse and asked her to call me back in five minutes, and SHE DID so it just goes to show the desperation. I did google this and there is a scam out there for M&S giveaway. So just a warning be very aware, there are such awful people out there trying to scam innocent people out of goodness knows what, As if we don't have enough to worry about.

Take care everyone, stay alert and stay safe most of all.

Love & Hugs

Tina XX


2 comments: