Thursday 31 December 2020

Happy 2021

Hi My Friends

 

 animated-happy-new-year-image-0093


I just wanted to wish you all a much better 2021, as for all of us in varying degrees 2020 has not been a good one and one I really want to forget.

Fingers crossed the latest vaccine can bring us all a better quality of life and get all our really wanted/ needed hugs that we have all been deprived of. I for one will have my running shoes on to collect my hugs.

So at Midnight tonight I will raise a glass to you all and wish you all a very Happy New Year.

Love & Hugs to you all

Tina XX

4 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year 2021. Thank you for all your blog updates, I look forward to them so much. Special hugs.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    A very happy & Healthy 2021, and Ditto I really look forward to you taking time out to visit.

    Love & Hugs
    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina Wishing You and Family a Very Happy New Year really hoping for a better 2021 so we can be back with family and the hugs again .
    love to you all jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeanie

    I echo everything you've said. Thank you for always looking in. Lots of love to you and your family.

    Love & Hugs
    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete