Wednesday 23 December 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS

                                                                                       MERRY CHRISTMAS                                                                                             

 

Well My Friends

What an incredible year, one that will definitely go down in history, and one that lots of us will want to put behind us for all sorts of reasons. If nothing else this year has made me realise the amount of hugs I have missed out on from my Son Craig my Daughter Claire and of course my little man Phoenix and how much I have really missed just spending time with them, and I intend to make up for that ASAP.

I only hope that 2021 will also go down in history as the year we conquered the war called Covid19 and regain something more like normality.

I would like to take this time to Thank all of you that have popped in from time to time, and for my loyal ones that come in to leave a message a really big heartfelt Thank you.

I know on the last blog I said I would put a video of the outside decorations but Paul & I said the outside lights will stay up for when we have a big family get together in the new year, so I will share them with you as a garden Bar-b-q celebration for feeling safe enough to mingle again. 

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas however you spend your Christmas day, whether it's with family in your home or a Skype or WhatsApp Christmas.

Most of all I wish you a Healthy Christmas and one of great expectations for the New Year.

Love & Sanitized Hugs, Stay Safe

Tina XX


4 comments:

  1. Morning Tina, a lovely picture of a Christmas window. Yes it has been a very difficult year for all of us in one way or another, but we have to continue in the 'old bulldog spirit' as Churchill said during WW2, if everyone did as was advised and stayed at home I am sure this would not be as bad as it is now. I hope you and your family are keeping well and safe.

    All good here, have only been outside the door 10 times since 11th March and that was for Dr. Dentist and Opticians, we have had food delivered at times (which I hate because I cannot pick out what I want and they nearly always don't send everything) our very 1st food order in April from A..a didn't have any eggs......I ask you, yet there were loads in the shop, so we were not impressed. But we are fine, have 3 freezers full of food, yes only the 2 of us, so we are safe and well.

    I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year 2021.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June

      Really pleased to hear that you are ok. It sounds like if we get short of food we can come to you with your 3 freezers. Glad you are stocked up.

      It's just me & Paul tomorrow for dinner, Hey Ho! we are lucky compared to a lot of families.

      Have a lovely quiet Christmas, Stay safe.X

      Love & Hugs

      Tina XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Tina Thank you for your mail lovely to hear from you. Wishing you and Family a very Happy Christmas and a safe New Year .Hugs Jeanie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanie

      Lovely to hear from you too. How ever you are spending your Christmas, Enjoy.

      Sending Love & Hugs, Stay Safe and I'll be back soon

      Tina XX

      Delete